Normal registration Until 2021-09-08
|Non-EABP Members||65.00 €|
- a. University and other students of relevant studies of body and mind, such as psychology, medicine, other psychotherapies, etc. up to and including 30 years of age;
b. Body Psychotherapy students from Training Institutes that are Organisational Members of EABP.
- Full Members, Member Candidates, Honorary Members, USABP members, Mexican BP Association
Please make your transfer to the following bank account:
Account of: European Association for Body Psychotherapy, Amsterdam
Account with: ING Bank N.V. P.O. Box 1800, 1000BV Amsterdam
IBAN: NL84 INGB 0006 3082 61
- Registration will close on Wednesday 8th September 2021
Registration is set at a single price for each category throughout the booking period. (Students 25€, Members 45€, Non-EABP Members 65€).
Early bird payments will not be available as the congress fees have been kept very low by EABP to support our members.
As the Congress will take place in less than 12 weeks time, refunds will not normally be paid.
Exceptional circumstances,of sudden Corona Virus illness, will be refunded up to 50% of the costs paid.
- As a congress participant, I agree not to disclose any confidential information about clients and congress participants revealed. I agree to abide by any confidentiality agreements set by individual workshop leaders.
- Limitation of liability for internal content
- The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-datedness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages.
- We as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
- Limitation of liability for external links
- Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links“). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
- The content and works published on this website are governed by copyright laws. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilisation beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
- Data protection
- A visit to our website can result in the storage on our server of information about the access (date, time, page accessed). This does not represent any analysis of personal data (e.g., name, address or e-mail address). If personal data is collected, this only occurs – to the extent possible – with the prior consent of the user of the website. Any forwarding of the data to third parties without the express consent of the user shall not take place.
- We would like to expressly point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can offer security vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to safeguard the data completely against access by third parties. We cannot assume any liability for damages arising as a result of such security vulnerabilities.
- The use by third parties of all published contact details for the purpose of advertising is expressly excluded. We reserve the right to take legal steps in the case of the unsolicited sending of advertising information; e.g., by means of spam mail.