In every period with a reduced price a limited amount of bookings will be available. If this quota is used, the valid price will be the price of the next period. Day and Half-day tickets will be available from June 1st 2021.
Very Early Registration Until 2020-01-01
Early registration Until 2020-12-31
Normal registration Until 2021-05-31
Late registration Until 2021-09-12
| Members |
low income countries
| Non-EABP Members |
low income countries
|Non-EABP Members||500.00 €|
- a. University and other students of relevant studies of body and mind, such as psychology, medicine, other psychotherapies, etc. up to and including 30 years of age;
b. Body Psychotherapy students from Training Institutes that are Organisational Members of EABP.
- Full Members, Member Candidates, Honorary Members.
- Low income countries
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia FYROM, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine
Please make your transfer to the following bank account:
Account of: European Association for Body Psychotherapy, Amsterdam
Account with: ING Bank N.V. P.O. Box 1800, 1000BV Amsterdam
IBAN: NL84 INGB 0006 3082 61
- Conditions of refund
- Bookings made for 2020 will be retained for the 2021 congress edition when not cancelled before August 31st 2020.
The following conditions of refund will be in place for new bookings from the moment the booking is made and all old bookings after August 31st 2020:
We will retain €50 for administration costs for cancellations before January 1st 2021, and €100 for cancellations before June 1st 2021. There will be no refund after this date. For this reason, we strongly recommend you to take out/have insurance to cover your risk, including the risk stemming from Covid-19 measures.
- As a congress participant, I agree not to disclose any confidential information about clients and congress participants revealed. I agree to abide by any confidentiality agreements set by individual workshop leaders.
- Booking Policy
- In every period with a reduced price a limited amount of bookings will be available. If this quota is used, the valid price will be the price of the next period. Day and Half-day tickets will be available from June 1st 2021.
- The congress will be accredited ECM for medical doctors, psychologists and rehabilitation therapists. Italian professionals who need the accreditation and others who want to have the accreditation will be asked to add it as a product to your ‘My Congress’. The ECM process is done in a separate process of administration and will cost € 35,00 Every congress participant will receive an EABP participation certificate for attending the congress or part of it. If this is sufficient to fulfill your CPD requirements you do not need ECM accreditation.
- Hotel bookings
- As soon as you have registered, please, start booking your hotel, as Bologna is a busy place with many visitors throughout the year and certainly in September.
- Limitation of liability for internal content
- The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-datedness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages.
- We as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
- Limitation of liability for external links
- Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links“). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
- The content and works published on this website are governed by copyright laws. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilisation beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
- Data protection
- A visit to our website can result in the storage on our server of information about the access (date, time, page accessed). This does not represent any analysis of personal data (e.g., name, address or e-mail address). If personal data is collected, this only occurs – to the extent possible – with the prior consent of the user of the website. Any forwarding of the data to third parties without the express consent of the user shall not take place.
- We would like to expressly point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can offer security vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to safeguard the data completely against access by third parties. We cannot assume any liability for damages arising as a result of such security vulnerabilities.
- The use by third parties of all published contact details for the purpose of advertising is expressly excluded. We reserve the right to take legal steps in the case of the unsolicited sending of advertising information; e.g., by means of spam mail.