WORKSHOP II – VENUE
The workshop will take place at:
Zanhotel Europa — Via Cesare Boldrini, 11 Bologna
Zanhotel Europa is an excellent 4-star located in the immediate vicinity of Bologna’s Central Train Station. A short walk from Via Independence, the shopping streets of Bologna and the heart of the city’s historic center. A strategic city center of gravity for those traveling for business or just for a holiday. Zanhotel Europa has 101 rooms furnished in a very refined empire style along with all the common spaces with precious marble flooring, antique neoclassical furniture and glittering crystal chandeliers. The hotel is also the most important Convention Centre in the city centre with its 7 meeting rooms, the restaurant Europa and the particular Lobby Bar.
How to get to the hotel:
- by car
- To reach the property with a satnav, enter Via Milazzo 6 to avoid the restricted traffic zone.
- From the A14 motorway from Ancona exit to “San Lazzaro” and then exit to the ring road at exit No.7; follow the signs for “center” (city center)
- From the A1 motorway coming from the north exit “Borgo Panigale” and then exit to the ring road at exit No.7; follow the signs for “center” (city center)
- From the motorway A13 to “Bologna Arcoveggio” and then exit to the ring road at exit No.7; follow the directions to “center” (city center)
- From the A1 motorway coming from the south exit “Bologna Casalecchio di Reno” and then exit to the ring road at exit No.7; follow the directions for “center” (city center)
- by plane (BOLOGNA Airport)
- Public transport: take the Aerobus line for 4 stops, get off at the Central Station. The hotel is located 300 meters from the bus stop. Total run lasting 36 min, € 6.
- Taxi: 36-minute ride for around € 22.
- by train (BOLOGNA Train Station)
- The hotel is located in the street immediately parallel to the one where the central train station is located. Leaving the station behind, turn right and then left (in Via Amendola); turn right at the intersection.