The congress will take place at:
Royal Hotel Carlton — Via Montebello, 8, Bologna
The Royal Hotel Carlton is located next to the pedestrian area in the heart of Bologna and is at the highest level among Bolognese hotels. It is recognized as a City Resort, with a ‘bleisure vocation’, which blends, in perfect harmony, the needs of the businessman and a relaxed atmosphere.
it was built in the 1970s, in place of the old building of “Il Resto del Carlino”, by the architect Enzo Zacchiroli, whose prestigious architectural works, such as Johns Hopkins University and the Malpighi Hospital, enrich the city of Bologna.
The hotel consists of 236 rooms, a convention center with large spaces, an exclusive SPA by Clarins, a large Technogym and a covered garage with 200 parking spaces, all surrounded by a large garden and an indoor swimming pool for private events.
The foyer, characterized by refined and elegant decorations, offers private lounges, ideal places to relax or talk business in private, halfway between the cocktail bar and The Spoon Restaurant.
The Business center and Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas are the standout features that distinguish the efficiency and professionalism of Monrif Hotels.
The Royal Hotel Carlton is located in the centre of Bologna, close to the pedestrian zone, outside the restricted traffic main, a short walk from the train station and Piazza Maggiore. Its location makes it the perfect solution for both train travellers, who can reach it in a 5-minute walk, and for those who drive and can take advantage of the private garage, accessible directly from Via Milazzo and with entrance direct into the structure.
How to get to the hotel:
- by car
- To reach the property with a satnav, enter Via Milazzo 6 to avoid the restricted traffic zone.
- From the A14 motorway from Ancona exit to “San Lazzaro” and then exit to the ring road at exit No.7; follow the signs for “center” (city center)
- From the A1 motorway coming from the north exit “Borgo Panigale” and then exit to the ring road at exit No.7; follow the signs for “center” (city center)
- From the motorway A13 to “Bologna Arcoveggio” and then exit to the ring road at exit No.7; follow the directions to “center” (city center)
- From the A1 motorway coming from the south exit “Bologna Casalecchio di Reno” and then exit to the ring road at exit No.7; follow the directions for “center” (city center)
by plane (BOLOGNA Airport)
- Public transport: take the Aerobus line for 4 stops, get off at the Central Station. The hotel is located 300 meters from the bus stop. Total run lasting 36 min, € 6.
- Taxi: 36-minute ride for around € 22.
- by train (BOLOGNA Train Station)
- the hotel is 300 meters away.